A number of AMSE excellence fellowships are available for foreign students wanting to enrol in the Master Economics programme. To apply, all foreign students must:
- be a newcomer to Aix-Marseille University (i.e. have never studied at AMU before),
- and have obtained their last diploma abroad.
These are AMSE fellowships and will be awarded by an AMSE committee. The amounts of fellowships are of 8500€ for M1 students, 10000€ for M2 students. Payments are conditional on attending all classes.
Renewals of fellowships are not automatic: the student must apply each year to be eligible to a second-year grant. Selection to a second-year grant will depend on the grades.
Latest date to apply is February 25, 2022 at 12pm CET French hour (midday, noon) for the academic year starting in September 2022. Student wishing to apply for the fellowship should send a pdf containing:
- the fellowship application form duly completed: application form M1, application form M2,
- a motivation letter,
- a CV,
- a copy of all the degree obtained,
- details of the courses attended last year and current year,
- and records of marks obtained for all the degrees.
This application should be sent by email in a single pdf to colette.turpin[a]univ-amu.fr before February 25, 2022. Please use the following words in the subject matter of the email message: “AMSE fellowship M1” or “AMSE fellowship M2” according to the objective of your application.
The application must include all the documents requested in a single .pdf file, following the order given above. The name of the file has to be: yourname_AMSE.pdf, fellowship_M1.pdf or yourname_AMSE_fellowship_M2.pdf
Dossiers not complying with the above will not be processed.
© Photo by Zerbor on Adobe Stock