A number of AMSE excellence fellowships are available for foreign students wanting to enroll in the Master Economics programme. To apply, all foreign students must:
- be a newcomer to Aix-Marseille University (i.e. have never studied at AMU before),
- have obtained their last diploma abroad.
These are AMSE fellowships and will be awarded by an AMSE committee. Renewals of fellowships are not automatic: the student must apply each year to be eligible to a second-year grant. Selection to a second-year grant will depend on the grades.
The amounts of fellowships are of 8500€ for M1 students, 10000€ for M2 students. Payments are conditional on attending all classes.
Student wishing to apply for the fellowship should send a pdf containing:
- the fellowship application form duly completed: application form M1, application form M2,
- a motivation letter,
- a CV,
- a copy of all the degree obtained,
- details of the courses attended last year and current year,
- and records of marks obtained for all the degrees.
This application should be sent by email to colette.turpin[at]univ-amu.fr
Please use the following words in the subject matter of the email message: "AMSE fellowship M1" or "AMSE fellowship M2" according to the objective of your application.
The application must include all the documents requested in a single .pdf file, following the order given above. The name of the file has to be: "yourname_AMSE.pdf, fellowship_M1.pdf" or "yourname_AMSE_fellowship_M2.pdf".
Latest date to apply is February 24, 2023.
Dossiers not complying with the above will not be processed.
© Photo by VectorMine on Adobe Stock