Each year AMSE welcomes foreign students who have been awarded the Eiffel excellence scholarships by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. As recipients of French government scholarships, awardees admitted to French universities and other public institutions are exempt from tuition charges.
If you want to apply please send us your application file before Wednesday, November 30 2022 at 10am (CET French hour) at the latest:
- CV in French or in English (1-2 pages) outlining the candidate's performance
- The RANKING: any document certifying the excellence of the candidate
- COVER LETTER written in French or, failing that, in English (1-2 pages). It must explain the choice of studies in France in relation to previous studies and future professional career. This presentation may be supported by an opinion from people outside the institution, for example from a company
- TRANSCRIPT OF GRADES of the last three years referring to an academic career both in France and abroad (certified translation in French or English)
- Photocopy of PASSPORT with the following information: last name, first name, date of birth and passport number
- CERTIFICATE or LANGUAGE DIPLOMA in French (DALF / DELF, TCF) or English (TOEFL, TOEIC) depending on the selected program
- The CURRICULUM OF THE REFERED PROGRAM and the complete SCHEDULE. Choose between Master 1 Economics and Master 2 Economics + track
This application should be sent by email in a single pdf to sarah.wuillemot[at]univ-amu.fr before Wednesday, November 30 2022. The name of the file has to be: "LastName_FirstName_Eiffel_Fellowship_Application_2023.pdf" ; maximum file size is 500ko.
The selection committee will study your application. If they decide to support your application, we will send you the details to apply online.
Read it carefully: 2023 Eiffel Programme guide.
© Photo by Campus France