Several AMSE international fellowships are available for foreign students wanting to enroll in the Master Economics programme. To apply, all foreign students must:
- be a newcomer to Aix-Marseille University (i.e. have never studied at AMU before),
- have obtained their last diploma abroad.
Applicants living in a country affected by the "Etudes en France" procedure must follow this procedure while applying to the AMSE fellowship. Please click on this link to know if you must use the "Etudes en France" platform.
These fellowships will be awarded by an AMSE committee. Renewals of fellowships are not automatic: the student must apply each year to be eligible to a second-year grant. Selection to a second-year grant will depend on the grades.
The amounts of fellowships are of 10 000€ for M1 students, 8 000€ for M2 students. Payments are conditional on attending all classes.
Student wishing to apply for the fellowship should send a pdf containing:
- the fellowship application form duly completed: application form M1, application form M2,
- a cover letter,
- a CV,
- a copy of all the degree obtained,
- details of the courses attended last year and current year,
- and records of marks obtained for all the degrees.
This application should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Please use the following words in the subject matter of the email message: "AMSE fellowship M1" or "AMSE fellowship M2" according to the objective of your application.
The application must include all the documents requested in a single pdf file, following the order given above. The name of the file must be: "yourname_AMSE.pdf, fellowship_M1.pdf" or "yourname_AMSE_fellowship_M2.pdf".
Latest date to apply is February 16, 2024.
Applications not complying with the above will not be processed.
© Photo by VectorMine on Adobe Stock