AMSE offers several high quality double degree options. Choosing a double degree program means that you will study the M1 abroad and the M2 in Marseille at AMSE, and finish your studies with two Master's degrees.
- Dual degrees with Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia
- Dual degree with the Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics
- Dual degree with the University of Konstanz
- Dual degree with the University of Tübingen
How to apply, from now:
Step 1: Before February 27, 2022
- Gather the following documents in a single pdf file: detailed CV, transcript of your three years of undergraduate studies, letter of motivation written in French and certification of your level of English (or letter from your English teacher).
- Name your pdf as follows: «YOUR FULLNAME_application double degree».
- Send this single pdf to email@example.com before February 27, 2022 (8:00am CET), the subject of the email must be: «YOUR FULLNAME_application double degree».
Step 2: Before March 15, 2022
- If your application is successful (you will be informed early March), you will have to make your «Moveon» file and submit it to the FEG International Relations Department as for the other ERASMUS destinations on FEG agreements.
Step 3: Before ... (date to be confirmed)
- You will have to think about registering on university application platform and attach all the documents required for your application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered and no additional time will be granted.
© Photo by tolikoffphotography on Adobe Stock