A pre-selection campaign for external candidates willing to enroll this track is planned from October 28 to November 30, 2022.
The master in Economics track "Theoretical and Empirical Economics" (ETE) has a very strong research focus and allows admission to the AMSE PhD programme.
The application package must include the following documents:
- a detailed CV
- a cover letter
- detailed transcripts of grades of the two last years
- attestation of successful completion of obtained diplomas
- one academic reference letter
- document proving the level of English (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, other exams, self-certification - in case of self-certification, an interview will be organised to check the level of English)
- a declaration of intent to apply to the AMSE scholarship program
The documents must be compiled in a single pdf and sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Photo by Julien Eichinger on Adobe Stock