The master in Economics track "Theoretical and Empirical Economics" has a very strong research focus and allows admission to the AMSE PhD programme.
A pre-selection campaign for external candidates willing to enroll this track is planned from October 25 to December 5, 2021.
The application package must include the following documents:
- a detailed CV
- cover letter
- detailed transcripts of grades of the two last years
- attestation of successful completion of obtained diplomas
- one academic reference letter
- document proving the level of English (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, other exams, self-certification - in case of self-certification, an interview will be organised to check the level of English)
- declaration of intent to apply to the AMSE scholarship program
The documents must be compiled in a single pdf and sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
© Photo by Julien Eichinger on Adobe Stock