The 5th "Quantitative Finance and Financial Econometrics" (QFFE) International Conference will take place from Thursday, June 8 to Friday, June 9, 2023 in Marseille, AMSE premises.
- Kris JACOBS, C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston
- Jun YU, Singapore Management University
- Ilze KALNINA, North Carolina State University
- Esther Ruiz ORTEGA, Department of Statistics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Deadline to submit is March 3.
The QFFE Spring School will precede the conference. It will consist of two courses taught from Tuesday, June 6 to Wednesday, June 7, 2023 by:
- Kris JACOBS, C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston - Specification and Estimation of Dynamic Option Valuation Models
- Jun YU, Singapore Management University - Estimation, Inference, Prediction, Identification of Fractional Time Series
Deadline to submit is March 17.
© Photo by Andrey Popov on Adobe Stock