Congratulations Ulrich Nguemdjo-Kamguem for having successfully defending your PhD thesis, entitled "Links between poverty and adaptation to climate change: a bidirectionality studied using data from the Niakhar health and demographic surveillance", at Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE) under the direction of Valérie Delauney and Bruno Ventelou.
All the best Ulrich!
- Philippe Bocquier, UCLouvain
- Lisa Chauvet, Université Paris Dauphine
- Valérie Delaunay, Aix-Marseille Université, LPED
- Richard Lalou, Université Paris Descartes
- Bruno Ventelou, CNRS, AMSE
- Roberta Ziparo, Aix-Marseille Université, AMSE
© Photo by AMSE