AMSE provides world class programs in Economics focusing on: empirical and theoretical economics, economic policy analysis, quantitative finance and insurance, and econometrics-big data-statistics; We train economists who master both the tools of economic analysis and statistics.
AMSE offers a multidisciplinary training programme. Graduates can access immediately seek employment (with 5 years of solid post-secondary study) or considergo on to do a PhD.
In 2015, AMSE became a school within the University. A new label « Excellence academy » from AMIDEX with additional funding to reach the « French Grandes Ecoles » standards.
At AMSE you can choose from these degrees:
- Magistère ingénieur économiste degree (prerequisite: high school diploma + 120 ects): the student obtains 3 diplomas in 3 years (a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree and the Magistere diploma),
- Master in Economics degree (prerequisite: Bachelor's degree, 180 ects).
Students benefit from a particularly acheivement-oriented environment:
- a well-balanced programme kinking theory, applied economics, competence in statistical and econometrics tools and techniques,
- small classes,
- genuinely close contact with a dedicated teaching team,
- tutorials and supervised practical work to enhance learning,
- active student life,
- training at an affordable cost.