AMSE provides world class programs in Economics focusing on: empirical and theoretical economics, economic policy analysis, quantitative finance and insurance, and econometrics-big data-statistics, and awards Master, and PhD degrees. AMSE graduate school combines the advantages of the university and French Grandes Écoles. It brings together rigorous selectivity, research-based pedagogy, world class support to students, interdisciplinary curricula, strong connections with the business community and international visibility.
We train economists who master both the tools of economic analysis and statistics.
At AMSE you can choose from these degrees:
- Master Economics degree in 2 years (prerequisite: Bachelor's degree, 180 ects)
- A large offer of Master dual degrees in 2 years (read more)
- Magistère ingénieur économiste degree in 3 years (prerequisite: high school diploma + 120 ects): the student obtains 3 diplomas in 3 years (a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree and the Magistere diploma) (read more)
- A PhD program (read more)
- A university degree in Data science for practitioners in 3 months (read more)
AMSE offers incoming scholarships for foreign students wanting to enrol in the Master Economics programme (read more)
We have collected your most Frequently Asked Questions on a single web page. This FAQ concerns applications, admissions, fees, etc. (read more)
At AMSE students benefit from a particularly achievement-oriented environment:
- a well-balanced programme kinking theory, applied economics, competence in statistical and econometrics tools and techniques,
- small classes,
- genuinely close contact with a dedicated teaching team,
- tutorials and supervised practical work to enhance learning,
- active student life.