20th Journées Louis-André Gérard-Varet
The 20th edition of the Journées Louis-André Gérard-Varet will take place from Tuesday 22nd to Thursday 24th June 2021 at the Palais du Pharo in Marseille.
LAGV is one of the most important yearly conference in public economics in Europe. It aims to promote and diffuse high-quality research, with a special emphasis on articles that shed light on ’real world’ policy making.
This year, we will welcome 5 keynote speakers:
- Gilles Duranton, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
- Matthew O. Jackson, Stanford University
- Wojciech Kopczuk, Columbia University
- Hervé Moulin, University of Glasgow, Adam Smith Business School
- Iván Werning, MIT Economics
For more information, please visit the event website.
© Photo by E. Barthélemy