Thank you for your interest in our programs by applying for the Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence. You will find below the documents to send us before Monday, November 23, 2020 at 12pm CET French hour (midday) at the latest:
- CV in French or in English (1-2 pages) outlining the candidate's performance,
- The RANKING: any document certifying the excellence of the candidate,
- PROFESSIONAL PROJECT written in French or, failing that, in English (1-2 pages). It must explain the choice of studies in France in relation to previous studies and future professional career. This presentation may be supported by an opinion from people outside the institution, for example from a company,
- TRANSCRIPT OF GRADES of the last three years referring to an academic career both in France and abroad (certified translation in French or English),
- Photocopy of PASSPORT with the following information: last name, first name, date of birth and passport number,
- CERTIFICATE or LANGUAGE DIPLOMA in French (DALF / DELF, TCF) or English (TOEFL, TOEIC) depending on the selected program,
- The CURRICULUM OF THE REQUESTED PROGRAM and the complete SCHEDULE. Choose between Master 1 Economics and Master 2 Economics + track.
This application should be sent by email in a single pdf to colette.turpin[at]univ-amu.fr before Monday, 23 November 2020. The name of the file has to be: "LastName_FirstName_Eiffel_Fellowship_Application.pdf" ; maximum file size is 500ko.
The committee in charge will study your application. If it decides to support your application, we will send you the details to apply online.
- 2020 Eiffel Scholarship Guide: Read it carefully, it contains all the necessary information to apply.
© Photo by Campus France