AMSE offers several high-quality dual degree options. Choosing a dual degree program means that you will study the M1 abroad and the M2 in Marseille or Aix-en-Provence at AMSE, and finish your studies with two Master's degrees.
- Dual degree with the Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia (Data analytics)
- Dual degree with the Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia (Quantitative economics)
- Dual degree with the Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics
- Dual degree with the University of Kent
- Dual degree with the University of Konstanz
- Dual degree with the University of Tübingen
How to apply:
Step 1: before March 1st, 2024
- Gather the following documents in a single pdf file: detailed CV, transcript of your three years of undergraduate studies, letter of motivation written in French and certification of your level of English (or letter from your English teacher).
- Name your pdf as follows: «YOUR FULLNAME_application double degree».
- Send this single pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org ; the subject of the email must be: «YOUR FULLNAME_application double degree».
Step 2: before March 15, 2024
If your application is successful (you will be informed early March), you will have to make your «Moveon» file and submit it to the FEG International Relations Department as for the other ERASMUS destinations on FEG agreements.
Step 3: before ... (date to be confirmed)
You will have to think about registering on university application platform and attach all the documents required for your application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered, and no additional time will be granted.
© Photo by Tom Wang on Adobe Stock