We are pleased to announce a new dual degree with the University of Kent.
AMSE students and students from the University of Kent spend their first year (M1) in United Kingdom and their second year (M2) in France. The dual degree does not lengthen their studies. It allows students to spend a full year abroad, a real opportunity!
At the end of the two years, the student obtains a diploma from each institution after full and mutual recognition of their learning path at the University of Kent and at Aix-Marseille University. The diploma obtained is recognized by both countries.
How to apply:
Step 1: before February 28, 2023
- Gather the following documents in a single pdf file: detailed CV, transcript of your three years of undergraduate studies, letter of motivation written in French and certification of your level of English (or letter from your English teacher).
- Name your pdf as follows: «YOUR FULLNAME_application double degree».
- Send this single pdf to email@example.com before February 28, 2023, the subject of the email must be: «YOUR FULLNAME_application double degree».
Step 2: before March 15, 2023
- If your application is successful (you will be informed early March), you will have to make your «Moveon» file and submit it to the FEG International Relations Department as for the other ERASMUS destinations on FEG agreements.
Step 3: before ... (date to be confirmed)
- You will have to think about registering on university application platform and attach all the documents required for your application.
Incomplete applications will not be considered and no additional time will be granted.
© Photos by Alexey Fedorenko and dietwalther on Adobe Stock