Master Economics track research ETE
- Students looking to enrol the master Economics, track Empirical and Theoretical Economics (ETE) who reside in one of the countries affected by the "Etudes en France" (Studying in France) procedure must make a specific request for enrolment in an institute of higher education. If you are residing in one this following Countries, you must follow the "Etudes en France" procedure at the following link: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/application-etudes-en-france-procedure.
- For the remaining countries, the admission procedure is going to open on February 15, 2023 (date to be confirmed) on the AMSE school website.
- A pre-selection campaign for external candidates willing to enroll ETE track is closed.
PhD in Economics
- Application guidelines for students coming from the AMSE ETE Research Master; the application deadline is June 9, 2023.
Though preferred access to the AMSE PhD program is via the AMSE ETE Master, students with an equivalent Master degree from other universities are also welcome to apply.
- General application guidelines for students from another Master/University; the application deadline to submit the pre-application package is April 28, 2023. The deadline to submit full application package after the notification of pre-application outcome is May 19, 2023.
'On the job' AMSE PhD track
You want to apply to the 'On the Job PhD' track:
- 2023 application guidelines; applications will be considered all year round. Formal enrollment in the program typically takes place in fall. Applicants are encouraged to apply between February and April.
4th/5th year grants
The Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE) funds one-year research grants for external students who will be in their fourth year (preferably) or fifth year of PhD in economics in 2023-2024, and about to complete their PhD.
- Call for applications; the application deadline is April 14, 2023.
AMSE - EDF R&D PhD grant 2023-2026
The Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE) and EDF R&D are inviting applications for a three-year PhD grant starting in October 2023.
The AMSE - EDF R&D Foundation PhD grant will be operated under a research partnership between both institutions (CIFRE agreement). The PhD candidate will be enrolled in the AMSE PhD program and co-supervised by AMSE faculty members and EDF R&D researchers. The PhD candidate will work at the EDF R&D premises (Palaiseau) in contact with AMSE.
- Call for applications; the application deadline is April 8, 2023.
Deputy Director: Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa
Phone: +33 (0)4 13 55 25 83