Master Economics track research ETE
- Students looking to enrol the master Economics, track Empirical and Theoretical Economics (ETE) who reside in one of the countries affected by the "Etudes en France" (Studying in France) procedure must make a specific request for enrolment in an institute of higher education. If you are residing in one this following Countries, you must follow the "Etudes en France" procedure at the following link: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/application-etudes-en-france-procedure ; the enrollment procedure is open until January 1, 2022.
- For the remaining countries, the admission procedure is going to open on February 15, 2022 (date to be confirmed) on the AMSE school website.
- A pre-selection campaign for external candidates willing to enroll ETE track is planned from October 25 to December 5, 2021. More information: https://www.amse-aixmarseille.fr/en/news/pre-selection-campaign-m2-theoretical-and-empirical-economics-ete-202223.
PhD in Economics
- Application guidelines for students coming from the AMSE ETE Research Master; the application deadline is June 7, 2022.
Though preferred access to the AMSE PhD program is via the AMSE ETE Master, students with an equivalent Master degree from other universities are also welcome to apply.
'On the job' AMSE PhD track
You want to apply to the 'On the Job PhD' track:
- 2022-2023 application guidelines; applications will be considered all year round.
4th/5th year grants
The Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE) funds one-year research grants for external students who will be in their fourth-year (preferably) or fifth-year of PhD in economics in 2022-2023, and about to complete their PhD.
- Call for applications; the application deadline is April 15, 2022.
Deputy Director: Nicolas Berman
Phone: +33 (0)4 13 55 25 83